Things to look for in harnesses for cats:
1. Chock free. Cat’s neck has to move freely. Neck is not a control point.
2. Cats up to 14 lb, mesh support must come from underneath. It helps to breath and expend lungs for walking.
Cats 15+lb, mesh support comes from top to avoid squeezing fat into ribs, ribs into lungs, and cutting oxygen to heart.
3. Shoulders must move freely. Otherwise, squeezed shoulders will cause restricted mobility, and cat will get into defense mode.
4. Open chest. Harness shouldn’t cover more than 50% of cat’s chest. Otherwise, kitty will have hard time breathing and will try to conserve energy and oxygen by staying still.
5. Control point, leash ring, should be right behind shoulder blades.
6. Clips secured 1/2 inch behind front legs. Bigger cats up to 1 inch.
Checkout our harnesses https://www.cpbfashion.com/product-page/mesh-choke-free-cat-harness-purple